Saturday, July 18

this...discomfort!


***you are a like a thorn , you should be clipped off***


Remember what Momma always says
"trust ur instinct"
and you know your girl right?
... right?
i grew up to have weird bad feelings about every single thing
from a particular kinda look, to going out, parties, friends and all that
i more than trusted my gut feelings
i closed my eyes and placed my gut where they should have been. :)
and as a result i was always...erm ... safe
but what happens when the other girl in me revolts
and brushed my gut feelings as a cheap reason to procastinate
and put a temporary stop in my Utopia
when i overlooked my natural first instinct
and did something the veiled me felt was not ideal to do
might have been something very simple
like buying those stilettos i could not walk in, or giving out my number
miss unveiled keeps saying
'enough already with the excuses
bad feeling my foot
its just a trial'
trials
does this phrase sound familiar
i stay away from sin
because i wouldnt forgive myself after...

burning mirrors show the flames on your face

back to my instincts
when am faced with a decision or when i meet someone for the first time
i subconsciously filter through this persons aura or the situation
and that determines every other thing.
when somethings just not right
not right
i trust my instinct and back off
but on one of those days when i decide to walk in high stilettos - oh well
i always smile at myself n say
i really saw this coming
i saw the signs
i should not be surprised
so, unveiled if you dont mind i will like to dip my dainty lil feet in hot water
thank you very much
its mee sweetneesss

mood today: Navy blue all day... yellow towards midnight
i shud read my Quran more often

Tomorrow: The perfect whyte programme starts, i'll tell you about it later

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.