Friday, July 31

what happens when you are the victim?


My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I..
got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window..
and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be gray,
but your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad,
it's not so bad..

i like mariah careys obsessed. because i like mariah
i like eminem too. scratch that, i own all of ems albums
then i heard the warning!!!
okay eminem got her real bad on that one... what?
which brings me to limes
yup. limes
dats wot i call an old relationship
like my best friend and her boo used to be an item you'd love
the best i had ever come across
that was last year
now they dont even talk... its gone sour
thats limes

mariah it still occurs to you that i have pictures?

thats a classic line
anyway back home
i think its amazing the number of dirty shit that comes out after a break up
i cringe everytime i hear a couple break up
cos i know its gonna be a week
and the stories start making way to your circle her friends and frenemies

So the other day i was talking with my brother, and he subtly said something about how girls should never be caught in compromising situations or do stuff they would regret or allow themselves give someone a reason to blackmail them
word.
I know he was just trying to tell me the kind of jerks guys can be
i hold his words like gold!lol
Which makes me wonder
isn't being in a relationship supposed to be full of trust
so much trust
you practically live in each others shoes
in each others lives... for each other
In my shoes, just to see
What its like, to be me
Ill be you, lets trade shoes
Just to see what id be like
To feel your pain, you feel mine
Go inside each others minds
Just to see what we'd find

but that's not even possible anymore
gone are the days when guys delete pictures immediately after a break up
clear their room, phone of anything that reminds them of the girl or smells like her
nowadays after a break up... guys look 4 them in every nook and corner
old memory cards, old phones, i swear they go that far
just to find something to show a friend
who will show a friend... who will...
But then again, my instincts are never wrong
am sure yours are not too
you can smell a guy who likes drama from a thousand miles. my advice? STAY AWAY
just the way he talks about 'the bitch' <-
-> his ex girlfriend, should be enough warning for you
you shouldn't just run away from him, pull of those jimmy choos, hold them and run in the opposite directions as fast as you can
1 minute
i need to laugh at that hilarious picture i just conjured

lol i need to love up with my books
nude pictures (and many other things) should NEVER be sent to anyone. i repeat. anyone
and for those that say a camcorder is the best turn on
ahh OYO men, u are so on your own i have nothing to say
i cant shout!
'nuff said
xxx

No comments: