Wednesday, August 5

My Present State, Creamy Crack and other short stories


Right now i am in a 'love like me thinking of you thinking of me thinking of you type love'
Me telling my friends more than I’ve ever admitted to myself about how I feel about you type love
I hope I make him feel as good as he makes me feel
I want to try counting the ways he loves me
And lose count in the middle just so I have to start all over again
And I want to celebrate one of those one month anniversaries
Even though they ain’t really anniversaries
But celebrating with him just gets me really happy


For those who know this post was inspired by Shihan
I was talking (amongst other things)with my friend
my very good friend, and we started talking about the Doha debates
and then
Will religion be a barrier
if i fell in love with a christain?
Marriage is sacred... and so is true love
and i was thinking
...

Two films i absolutely cant wait for
Tyler perrys (i love this guy)I can do bad with Adam Rodriguez, Taraji P Henson and miss J Blige and of course our favorite, aunt Madea sounds good already yeah? Just check out the Trailer :-)and

and Good hair
loo000oool
am sure the ladies will love this


Lol creamy Crack!

What can i say?
currently listening to Pm Dawn's I'd die without you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Qualіtу articles or reviews is the main to attract the vіеweгs tо go to sеe the wеb ѕite, that's what this site is providing.

Feel free to visit my web page how to buy and sell cars for profit

Anonymous said...

If you wish fοr to get а goοd deal from
thіs article then you hаve to apρly such techniquеѕ
tο your ωon wеbpage.

Here is my ωeb site ... Seo Companies dallas