Sunday, September 6

Fag is the new sexy


Not my words
My friends girlfriend
really pweety girl
and i was looking for a title for my post
by the way
Eureka!
I just made a very important discovery
I danced for a whole minute
Its like finding TI's number on ur skype
okay not really
but close
*************************************************************
Es*ay just found out that one girl she knows is preggars
preggars for who?
she doesnt know
*************************************************************
Am starting school in two days
am wondering where my holiday went
like seriously, 2 posts ago i was making so much noise about my holiday and how i was gonna spend it, and now, am getting ' go green' notebooks. pfft
************************************************************
I watched this movie today
The king is mine
sounds cheesy huh?
its nice. really. the 2nd part was seriously dragged but well, whats new?
It reminded everyone of Tudors
The whole Shakespearean english
Royal setting
great movie
**************************************************************
I just found out my housemate was prom queen
lets call her *red*
anyway shes really cool and nice
my leenarhh is back from Montreal
her sister is back from NY
enkayy will be back soon
JN is leaving Taipei around now
i missed him :-(
*************************************************************

I wrote a 3 minute play today titled "deal or no deal"
its about sexual harrasment

Scene 1
A girl in her early 20’s, is sitting on the sofa in a house. She is wearing a grey suit and red shirt, she checks her wristwatch it’s about 6:30 in the evening. She has been there for about 10 minutes, she observes her surroundings. The house is beautifully furnished. A man walks in; he looks like he’s 48

Man: You must be Lisa
Lady: Yes sir, I am Lisa Adams.
Man: Mark Brown, pleasure meeting you
Lisa: Same here

They shake hands, he offers her a seat and sits opposite her

Mark: so can I offer you something?
Lisa: No am ok, thank you, I will just like to discuss our company’s proposal with you and...
Mark: (cuts her short) yeah I understand all that, and I am prepared to transfer my account to your company, which is why I asked you to reschedule this meeting to my place
Lisa: Oh thank you very much; this is much easier than I thought
Mark: well with someone as beautiful as you, nothing should be hard, are you sure you don’t want a drink?
Lisa: umm... no, Im ok thank you
Mark: You are a beautiful young lady Lisa, how long have you been a service agent?
Lisa: (bringing out some documents from her bag) For 6 months... can u please sign these documents sir?
Mark: (he smiles, and leans back in the chair) yeah bring them over
He looks at her, as she walks toward him, and he licks his lips, she sits down and hands him a pen
Mark: come closer, come closer... Lisa, you know I have an account your company needs very much, and I also happen to find you very attractive
He moves closer to her, and starts touching her arm, she moves back
Lisa: Excuse me? Umm sir I don’t do this
Mark: Nobody has to know, besides my wife and kids are not in the country so you can spend the night...
Lisa: what?! I do not mix business with pleasure, it is against my company’s regulations to date clients
Mark: Its not a date, lets just call it a payment for my account. Besides this is not gonna be the first time, Katy and Jasmine were here 8 months and they got my accounts for my other two companys, it was a wild night haha... we could go to my hotel if you want
Lisa: I am not so sure about this
Mark: its okay just think about how much your company needs this account, you could lose your job if you don’t get it
He smiled, and leaned back, he knew he had her now, he couldn’t wait to ravish his latest conquest
Lisa: Do you promise to give me the account?
Mark: its all yours, just do as I say

He started to unbutton her shirt
Lisa: Great!
She opened her bag and brought out a mini voice recorder from her bag and waved it in front of him, smiling
Mark: what is the meaning of these?
Lisa: well lets just say I have evidence against you now, I have recorded all our conversation and I intend to use it against you
Mark: what?!
Lisa: Your dirty deeds have caught up with you, you mess up, and I take this recorder to the cops
Mark: you have to be kidding, don’t give me that bull shit
Lisa: your case has been brought up to our station a couple of times but for lack of evidence, nothing has been done, so imagine how useful this voice recorder will be to them
Mark stood up, he knew he was busted now, but he wouldn’t give up so easily
Mar
k: well this is my house, and I can tell security to not let you out until you give me the recorder
Lisa: I am not so stupid, I am here with the cops and if I am not out in... (she looked at her watch again) in 3 minutes, they will be coming in, so do we have a deal? Its your choice, you sign my papers or I give them the recorder
Mark: This is blackmail!
Lisa: it is what you do well, you have two minutes Mark

Oh my commenting stuff is back
after how many months...
I am not so faceless after all
I should have figured
(i should just put my picture on the top right hand corner of my blog)
or not!
:-p

nyt unveiled!
its sweetness!!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

loool, Mark is SO BUStED!!

nd dnt put up ur pic :(

Sassy Trends said...

mY gOD... sWEETNESS!!!
So your comment page is opened at last, this is it gurl!!!

That comic pics is quite humorous, slap on your bum...slap on his cheek...hahahahahah

Rui Fernandes said...

Excelent blog... Amazing...

I'm Portuguese (Portugal)...

I loved your blog, I loved what I read ...


I promise to return

Visit my blog and comments...

Sorry... my english is not very good.

One Kiss

sweetness said...

Anonymous as a matter of fact Mark isnt the only one who was busted
ok my pic wont go up :)

Sassy Trends lol yes it is
No man shall be an island, blogsville is toooo interesting for that, besides my cover has been blown open
yeah the pic huh? lol

Rui Fernandes
Nice to have u here. i loved your blog too!
Xx

Rui Fernandes said...

Sweentness: There was a problem in the comment moderation in my blog. sorry ... and I'll try to do the translations into English for you.

One kiss,
Rui Fernandes (Portugal)

tunrayo said...

Your comment thingy is actually up?! OMG!! sweetness, why dint i get a memo. just teasing.

your short story sounds like what happenings to most girls in marketing depts of some banks/organizations in Nigeria except in most cases, the cops don't give a shit if you have proof or not and some of the girls kinda like it

RocNaija said...

So what would she have done Mark for precisely??
Unbuttoning her shirt??

leggy said...

lol...for some reason that kinda made me laugh.

miss.fab said...

And what is this important discovery?? You are not allowed to say "I just made a very important discovery" and then not say what the discovery is lol!

Smh at chicks getting pregnant and not knowing for who.... That's a bit, um, loose?

sweetness said...

Rui Fernandes ok i will be thankful for that :)

tunrayo dear yeah it is :) ur memo is coming soon, yeah all these organizations and female staff

RocNaija i wonder too :) lol

leggy dear it did yeah? lol xx

miss fab all in due time dear all in due time
i know oh i cant shout, the girl has been updating her stats on fb looking for godmother

thanx y'all

ttlolla said...

loved the cartoon. Funny

Nice Anon said...

About time! Now we get to contribute

sweetness said...

ttlolla
thanx for droppin by

Nice Anon
amen to dat. about time really

~PakKaramu~ said...

Visiting your blog

Myne Whitman said...

Loved the cartoon and your play too. SH is so not funny. Enjoy school while it lasts Hehhehe...

David.фаворит Бога номер-один said...

HAHA!!! loved that pic..LOL

nice piece, you had me till the very end

have fun at school

Anonymous said...

[color=#ffffee]ВИА [url=http://dejavu-group.ru/artist.php]Дежа вю[/url] - это коллектив виртуозных вокалистов и музыкантов.
[url=http://dejavu-group.ru/svadba.php]Deja Vu[/url]- законодатель в области проведения и организации свадеб, дней рождения, корпоративных вечеров, шоу программ.
В репертуаре группы Dejavu-group более 3тыс. произведений.
Только живое исполнение. Поп, хиты 70-80-90-х, диско, джаз, ретро, современная музыка, европейские хиты, фоновая музыка, шансон .
Музыкальная группа Дежа вю обладает мощной качественной аппаратурой, позволяющей заполнить плотным и приятным уху звуком как маленькое помещение (фуршет), так и огромное пространство (корпоратив до 1000 человек).

Игорь +7 916 623 4047 [/color]

Anonymous said...

[color=#bb3300]Музыкальный ансамбль [url=http://dejavu-group.ru/about_us.php]Dejavu-group[/url] - это коллектив заслуженных вокалистов и музыкантов на праздник.
[url=http://dejavu-group.ru/index.php]Deja Vu[/url]- один из лидеров в области музыкального сопровождения дней рождения.
В копилке ВИА Deja Vu около 3000 произведений.
Только живое исполнение. Ждаз, ретро, хиты 70-80-90-х, диско, поп, шансон, фоновое сопровождение .
Музыканты на праздник Deja Vu обладает мощной качественной музыкальной аппаратурой, позволяющей заполнить плотным и приятным уху звуком как компактное помещение (фуршет), так и огромное пространство (корпоратив до 1 тыс. человек).

Андрей +7 910 483 8294 [/color]

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I begin take up real money.
It's all about how to select a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]