Wednesday, September 9

Number one


BREAKING NEWS
Evangelos Michelakis of the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Canada, and his colleagues tested DCA on human cells cultured outside the body and found that it killed lung, breast and brain cancer cell

One minute of silence
Today is 09-09-09
Another minute of silence
You still dont get it?
no?
2009
cure for cancer

Canada???

okay let me remind you :)

Yeah now u remember Will smiths I am legend
how the cure for cancer wiped out 7/8 of the earths population
in 2009
oh well maybe i watch too many movies
*I pray the cure is real though*
nobody deserves such pain

My love for keri... everybody knows
everybody on my facebook at least
and all the crazy bisexual keri rumours are not even allowed to be processed in my brain
they are just lyrics people of the world
**************************************************************************
I just got back from work and school so am tired
update later

As you might have noticed my posts sometimes have nothing to do with the post title
hehe

11 comments:

Rui Fernandes said...

Hi
In fact, the title has nothing to do with the content of the text.
I was surprised by this post, talking about something that touches me in listen.
I love what you wrote and also love the new layout of the blog.
Congratulations.
To read something on my blog, why not use an online translator?

kiss (Portugal)
Rui Fernandes

Anonymous said...

yaaay! new theme! reminds me of icing...yum...lol, dnt mind me its d azumi. I hope d cure is real too *fingaz crossed*

David.фаворит Бога номер-один said...

really?

i hope the cure is real...have a good rest

leggy said...

hope d cure is real too.
p.s:i hate keri.:)

Myne Whitman said...

You do watch too many movies, but yeah I got some goosy when I heard the news. Hope it works.

Fabulo-la said...

Cure? Really? How come I have not heard?
And wait..keri? Bi?
What song abeg?
loool

sweetness said...

Rui Fernandes ohh thanx for that idea, its working perfectly
good to know u feel how i feel
Xx

~anonymous~ icing right? lol am getting hungry too :) yeah lets hope its real

david yeah i really hope so, thanx for stopping by

leggy u hate keri??? *shock* but whyyyy lol

Myne whitman yup that am guilty of. really guilty lets hope its true- the part about the cure

Fabulo-la yes ohh great news
yes oh dear and its just lyrics to number one with r.kelly

Buttercup said...

Wow, I pray its real. That will be something!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

wow, hadn't heard of this...

leggy said...

hey just changed my url to
leggymoved.blogspot.com

sweetness said...

buttercup ameeeen to dat!

SOLOMONSYDELLE yeah? lol now you know :)

leggy
okie dokie see u there!