Saturday, September 5

Show yourself


I was with a beautiful... um how will i refer to her
my friend, yes a beautiful friend
AND my miss beautiful friend doesnt know Brad pitt
**serious!**
she reads my blog
and she knows its me, why? she said cos it sounds like me
and she put two and two togather
(yeah i knew i was gonna get busted soon)
just not thiiiis soon
damnit
anyway i know u are reading this
Show urself!!!
looool

Buyaaka Buyaaka

Inflicting tremendous pain on someone wih your words
possibly my greatest weapon (which i never use)
but do we ever realise how much pain our words can cause
especially if we lace them with the right biting remarks

Am back on twitter
*checking my nails*

************************************************************************
Final destination was A*W*Esome

Happy birthday to my beyonce
i like beyonce
alot
i sing all her songs is in the shower
and kitchen
shes 28!
can u imagine?
where did 25, 26 and 27 go
**************************************************************************

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here!!!
awwwwwwww! U think I'm beautiful!! *blush* dnt worry, ur secret's safe with me :)

Anonymous said...

nd btw, I KNO Brad pitt now! :P

sweetness said...

miss Anonymous hmmm YOU!!!!
aaah okay people now she knows Brad Pitt :P

David said...

sweetness u are back, who is brad pitt?
just joking

Rene said...

r u kiddin me? yay! i can finally comment...geez! wot do i wanna say again? ooooo av 4gotten...hiss!
:)

leggy said...

i cant believe you reactivated your comment ish and i was not informed?im sooooo hurt!!a
i love b too.

sweetness said...

*david* yeah am bk its been a while
*Rene* lol it will come bk to you :)
*leggy* since i did i haven't been bk to blogger, until now

Fabulo-la said...

UR commenting is baack!
Finally!
lool


Sheit...time flies faster the older you get..

And yah..we forget how deadly words are

sweetness said...

Fabulo-la yes dearie it is
yup time really flies
nd words hurt
hope ur fab? :)
xx

Anonymous said...

http://gongfu.com.ua - Visit us or die!

Anonymous said...

[URL=http://autoruni.freehostia.com/]welcome auto insurances...[/URL]