Wednesday, September 16

The VMA i did not watch


Chris Brown <- He is first on my list for a reason
Tip T.I Harris
Idris Elba
Paul Walker
Michael Ealy
Hayden Christensen
Jay Hernandez
Matt Dillon
All in one movie
*TAKERS*

anyway
back to my main post
What was i even doing while everyone else was watching the VMA?
ohh i was doing an assignment
A long one, and clicking all over the net for volunteer sites
did i hear you say wtf?
exactly
but thats gist for another day
So kanye did something not really surprising right?
who else but kanye?
*******************************************************************
If i were Taylor Swift that night, what would i do?
*******************************************************************
I just saw an ass-grabbing pic of kanye west and amber rose
the beautiful amber rose
but no thank you
i dont put distasteful(?) pictures on my blog

I was reading the reviews for facebook lite
Facebook for Africa: Facebook Lite
World’s number 1 social networking website Facebook last week launched a very light version of their popular platform, for people in low-bandwidth situations who still need to connect to Facebook without opting for the mobile phone versions
and i think its awesome
because for some reason my computer is sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
You can check it out
http//lite.facebook.com
it really does load quickly
It truly is light
*********************************************************************************
P.S
I still love Kanye
And i still have him on my ringtone
but like he said
"Look at the valedictorian scared of the future
While I hop in the Delorean
Scared-to-face-the-world complacent career student

Some people graduate, but be still stupid
"
Stupid...
Stupid...
Hmmm...
great song

17 comments:

leggy said...

me too..i still love me some kanye..what he does with his life doesnt concern me...as long as his music is still fly.

ttlolla said...

Kanye is an IDIOT............but i love him

Rene said...

me 2.....i stil love d guy....his songs are just it.

honey91 said...

well that takers movie better be the ish...too many stars..

sweetness said...

leggy too fly, my love for him remains. regardless

ttlolla, for real, he makes u wanna pity him, look at how he looked on jay jeno's show

Rene yeah me too Mr West is my number one

honey91 i hope so, wants to remind me of oceans 11,12,13...

Fabulo-la said...

Genius or not. He is an idiot.
And unfortunately that will always follow him....

sweetness said...

Fabulo-la
True. He did mess up
Very soon u google idiot
ull see Kanye west coming up
lol

Myne Whitman said...

Just tried out the facebook lite and it's just as cool. Will recommend to my naija family..

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

i'm just glad kanye apologized.

Hope all is well!

sweetness said...

Myne Whitman
yeahyou should cos i did the same lol Xx

Solomonsydelle
Yeah he was sensible enough too
thanx for dropping by guys
Much love

David.фаворит Бога номер-один said...

LOL...no comment, LOL

sweetness said...

David laughing out and no comment? dats one hell of a comment already lol

Maxine said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Facebook lite sure has speed! pretty sweet!

TRYBES said...

The guy truly is an ass...he's just lucky he's one of those few artiste that keeps churnin out hit songs..

sweetness said...

Hey Maxine glad to know u tried it and liked it, its even got a mobile vision, if you will :)Xx

Trybes, for real, for real. mehn Kanye is such an ass. as much as i like him i wont deny dat fact.

My World said...

Babe,this ur new layout is just da ish!
as 4 Kanye,hey d guy don.....em..ok,I'm not gonna comment......

sweetness said...

Yaaay! long time
oh thnxx love
lol Kanye abi
my guy don carry wahala lol