Wednesday, December 2

Some happy stories have blood on them



Yes its been 2 weeks since last updated

...
.....
......

exam countdown has started

...
....

I have been coming to blogsville
reading

and commenting
...

and quietly signing out







Listen baby, I don't wanna ruin your plan
If you got a man, try to lose him if you can










I'm patient, but I ain't gonna try





Well, baby it's obvious that I ain't your girl















hmm lets see? recent updates?
none.

crush of the week...
none

blank

am a-la-faithful-mode


pleasures and sins


2012



new moon


projects





I need God in my life
... back in my life
what am i even saying

He never left...
it was me who refused to talk


And i remember this song i used to love

now its like ur talking to me...


He wants to bring you down, he whispers everyday
You started on the path and he led you astray
I know you will come back, you never feel at peace
You're searching for the truth to put your mind at ease
You know you're missing me, I know what you've been through
When we meet again, we have a lot of work to do



the bad habit is back


yes...and i feel better

did noteat much after
so am


(((((((((((safe)))))))))))))
















"The ultimate choice for a man, in as much as he is driven to transcend himself, is to create or to destroy, to love or to hate." Erich Fromm

16 comments:

Vera Ezimora said...

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!

.....So what's the bad habit???

Myne Whitman said...

2ndd...

Vera's question seconded. Hope you get it together dearie. Take care.

akaBagucci said...

Good luck on the exams!

Lady X said...

I also wanna know the bad habit! I like that Erich Fromm quote! And that song...Hmm are you talking about an ex?

BBB said...

things will def get better, very scatterd post i can almost feel ur state of mind,
tkc

leggy said...

im counting down to finals also.tired!!

yankeenaijababe said...

Goodluck with your exams, hang in there, everything will be alright. I can imagine school stress...holiday is coming sooner. you go rest small.

David.фаворит Бога номер-один said...

I'M BACK!!!
what have i missed?

and whisper in my ears...
**the bad habbit**

we can tryta work on it...you know, LOL!

goog luck in your exams...

m1ke said...

Well well, Good luck o! And i think we need God jare.

Nice Anon said...

Finals week coming up! good luck to you!

My World said...

Wish ya loads of luck with exams dear!

Andrea said...

Hey sweetness good luck with finals. happy holidays.

Rita said...

All the best in your exams...

Elizabeth Chaten said...

Good luck on exams! I'm taking them now myself. Check out my blog for some crazy cute gift ideas this xmas :)

HYAW said...

sucess in school. me likey your writing style

sweetness said...

thank u thank u
ur far too kind