Saturday, March 6

lets try





When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse.

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above earth or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

11 comments:

My world said...

Yea,lets keep trying girl......I love this!
Long tym,ya kike?

mystoriesmytestimonies said...

this is my life right now...
hehehehe

shorty said...

Nice one,yea we all should keep trying.

Myne Whitman said...

Just never give up, try and try again.

Is that Beyonce in the pic?

Ms. 'dufa said...

Nice :)

Suru said...

Beyonce is so fierce! I couldn't stop looking at the pic lol

2cute4u said...

The ups and down,yet there's still hope,yeah?I like.
Please visit http://helpnigeria.blogspot.com
Thank you so very much
www.askchacha4free.blogspot.com

neefemi said...

Did beyonce sing that?...sounds like an oldie, but cant rbr who....loves it regardless

Dark Neo said...

Coldplay!!!! I'm a certified Coldplay Junkie!!!!
Nice!!!

honey91 said...

:) i like ur poem!

honey91 said...

:) i like ur poem!