Monday, May 17



 Washroom basins from a private gentlemen club
just thought i'd share
Hey blogsville! its been a while (again) I have been busy with work, my exams were alright. Summer holiday is going on just fine, we are just patiently waiting for the sun to come out, so we can have summer fun
Life has been good, generally, as usual i have been stalking blogs and tweeting during all my free time
Lets see, what has changed since the last time i blogged
Thinking aloud


You could be the lover, I'll be the fighter babe
If I'm the blunt, You could be the lighter babe
Fire it up!
Writer babe
You could be the quote
If I'm the lyric baby
You could be the note
Record that!
Saint, I'm a sinner. Prize, I'm a winner
And it's you
What can I do to deserve that
Paper babe, I'll be the pen
Say that I'm the one
Cause you are ten


Even when the sky comes fallin
Even when the sun don't shine
I got faith in you and I
So put your pretty lil hand in mine
Even when were down to the wire babe Even when it's do or die
We can do it babe simple and plain
Cause this love is a sure thing


Thats Miguel Jontel - sure thing
 

14 comments:

BBB said...

hope ur good,
glad exmas were fine, thank God
take care dear

histreasure said...

ah, those pics..u won't have any illusions abt where you are..lol..

glad ur exams went well..enjoy ur summer!

yankeenaijababe said...

wow! Where did you find this pictures, they are great.

yankeenaijababe said...

Hope all is well, miss ya

Lara said...

That pic is amazingly creative and funny...Love the poem, if i may call it so.

My world said...

Babe,you just keep going off and on ko?
how are you doing....

those pictures are something else.
love the poem :-)))

xoxo.

Myne Whitman said...

Been a while, that pic is funny, it surely is a men's toilet, lol.

Take care of you!

Secret Diary said...

i like your blog's template. blessings to you, always.

2cute4u said...

Hope you good?Sorry I got here late..
Nice pic.
Have a great weekend

Emeka Amakeze said...

Lovely template!
Wonderful post!
Beautiful pictures!

Alee said...

i love the music on your music player.

seye said...

Nice one. hehe. I wonder what i'd do in this restroom. i guess i'd just feel awkward.

i also loved the lyrics

Sylvester II Kay-Adade said...

really good
it has been 5 weeks...where are you?

Anonymous said...

Nice blog!