Saturday, January 15

I was gonna blog...

...but i decided to post pictures of beautiful black women instead haha, yeah random, i know!
My favorites (in no particular order)
SARA NURU
Winner, Next German top model
DENISE VASI
Actress, All my children

VASHTIE KOLA
All kinds of awesome
:D
beautiful ladies
Anyway, im off to the great beyond
Current Listen: Share my blessings - Naeto C ft Asa

To love a person is to learn the song
That is in their heart,
And to sing it to them
When they have forgotten.
~ by Anonymous ~

11 comments:

Unforgettable said...

That quote is absolutely beautiful. I'm tearing up right now, *sniff* *sniff*

I listen to "Share My Blessings" all the the time. That song is like a breath of fresh air.

Emeka Amakeze said...

Your post has just brought home the meaning of the saying that black is beautiful.

The Phoenix Rising said...

Indeed!

seye said...

Hey hun!!Happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh its been long since we talked.

By the way, those are.....beautiful women. ;)

Lara said...

Happy new year babe and Black is most definitely beautiful

4eva Me... said...

I love this babe... Vashtie is really pretty :-)

doll said...

beautiful women indeed

Fragilelooks said...

i'm proud to be black

BSNC said...

They are all beautiful black women.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

This is a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at sweetness-veiled.blogspot.com.

May I use some of the information from your post above if I provide a backlink back to your site?

Thanks,
Harry

Spesh said...

wow!
beautiful black women they all are :)

I love the quote too.