Wednesday, April 6

Things I find...



Another special one for my Shuga lovers
I have been so busy with life... Some interesting things popping up here and there
Social networking is slowly losing its grasp on me... 
My love for finding (Go figurehasn't stopped

Guess what Sweettnesss found?
Intersexions
and I am hooked. If you loved Shuga, you will love Intersexions
Its South African and very relevant
I can never stress this enough
Very relevant


I am not gonna put the video on my blog but the link is right there if you wanna watch

Intersexions: It's not about who you sleep with, it's about who they've slept with...


Remember your ABCs

xoxo
Sweetness

11 comments:

Myne Whitman said...

I saw the preview with the opening credits, and it looked great. Let me go check it out.

kitkat said...

i'll check it out right now :)

HoneyDame said...

Me too..off I go

HoneyDame said...

Oh wow! Just saw it. You know, it really is something easily overlooked, your partner's partners. May we use knowledge and wisdom with our dealings in relationships..

Myne Whitman said...

Just saw it, it was weird cool that HIV was the narrator. Nice lesson!

2cute4u said...

Will do..

gretel said...

sweetness where have yhu been?i tagged yhu in my post,wassup?didn't see this but will do so now.xxx

Toyin O. said...

Will check it out, thanks for sharing:)

Omalicha Searching said...

bless!!

doll said...

off i go

From Broadway said...

need to check it out!!!