Sunday, September 22

The 30 day Challenge. Day 1.

Five ways to  win your heart


My heart
Haha let's see.
Why would you want to win my heart? It is not a conquest or a challenge
Anyways, I intend to do this challenge for lack of anything better to do - For real

Umm, for starters NO PICK UP LINES!
There is no such thing called a Good pick up line. That is an oxymoron!
Except if you are Robert Downey Jnr reciting his lines


Be yourself. Honestly I am a sucker for people who don't apologize for the way they are
Okay this is getting a little bit silly
You never really know what you will love about someone

People win you over and you don't even realize it happening
I am a sucker for meaningful conversations/arguments

Kindness.
I don't need to write about this one

Okay on to the next challenge on the list

Something you feel really Strongly about 





1 comment:

negi said...

if you want good grades then il suggest you to start studying from this website.
http://www.kidsfront.com/